Senior Manager Business Intelligence/Information Management
Keyrus is looking for a senior manager to strengthen its advisory services for the Business Intelligence and Information management (BI/IM) service line in Belgium. In order to face the digital-era challenges of tomorrow, we aim to provide our clients with the best weapons to prepare for the big data and digital battles, to leverage their past investments and to deploy new business intelligence paradigms that smoothly reconcile traditional and innovative technologies to leverage the best of information assets.
As a senior manager you will accompany, end-to-end, our clients in their journey from starting, improving and/or implementing BI/IM initiatives. Therefore you will establish and maintain good relationships at an executive/decision making level in different sectors and functions.
- Depending on your experience and aspirations, your main responsibilities will include some of the following:
- Facilitating workshops to gather and challenge the requirements and needs of clients
- Analysing and translating these requirements into a high-level solution design and estimate the workload, cost and timing to implement this
- Communicating and convincing executives of the value and benefits of a BI/IM solution
- Advising clients what BI/IM strategy they should follow and on the governance models to support this strategy
- Assisting in the pre-sales process by writing proposals for BI/IM solutions or accompanying the account managers in meetings with prospects or clients
- Participating in developing new services and solutions
- Managing a team of consultants as Project/Program Manager or in the role of a client executive
You may also take the lead in the implementation of various projects for a BI, DWH, MDM, DQM, CPM or Big Data & Analytics solution. This can be as a project manager or lead architect depending on your skills and aspirations.
You will also take up managerial responsibilities to actively contribute to the further development of our business unit.
If you feel you have what it takes to join a leader in the digital transformation area, if you want to thrive in a challenging environment of collaboration and flexibility, if you are eager to learn new skills to achieve your full potential and if you are a team player, then Keyrus is the right company for you!
- You have a good understanding of the business, technical and organizational requirements, drivers and challenges in different sectors. You are able to capture and link these to the abilities of a BI/IM solution (BI, data warehouse, data governance, data quality, master data management or more advanced big data/analytic solutions)
- You have obtained this understanding over a minimum of 10 years as a consultant or as a manager in this area and with a proven track record in helping to architect or to manage business intelligence or information management solutions.
- Passionate and highly experienced in convincing C-Level, senior executive leaders and stakeholders of the business in the benefits and the value of a BI/IM solution.
- You have experience in, or at least have a very good understanding of, some BI, IM, CPM and/or Big Data technologies such as: SAP Business Objects, IBM Cognos, SAS, Oracle, Microstrategy, Microsoft, Informatica, Tableau, Talend, Qlik, Hadoop, or other Big Data framework.
- Excellent communication and listening skills. Strong conceptual, methodical, analytical and strategic thinking as well as the ability to adapt in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Good presentations skills are also an absolute must as is knowing the tools that will allow you to deliver high level presentations to both functional as well as technical audiences.
- Experience in pre-sales and/or business development.
- You have experience in managing and developing client relations at senior or executive level. We expect you to speak and write English and French and/or Dutch fluently.
- You have a Master degree in economics, commercial engineer, commercial science or computer science.
What we offer
Who we are
Keyrus, creator of value in the era of Data and Digital.
Keyrus is dedicated to helping enterprises take advantage of the Data and Digital paradigm to enhance their performance, facilitating and accelerating their transformation, and generating new drivers of growth, competitiveness, and sustainability.
Keyrus in Belgium employs 200 highly skilled consultants and is part of the international Keyrus Group, an international player in consulting and technologies and a specialist in Data and Digital. Created in 1996, listed on Euronext's Eurolist, with consolidated revenues of €273m in 2018 and with more than 3200 employees in 20 countries, the Keyrus Group offers the performance, solidity and know-how of a large professional services organization, whilst preserving the agility of a young company.