Senior Finance Consultant
Keyrus Management, the Management Consulting line of services of the Keyrus Group, is looking for a senior Finance Consultant to strengthen its Finance Management Consulting practice in Belgium and join its expanding team.
Leading and managing complex projects in the following services in an international business context :
- Performance Management, supporting customers in developing a clear strategy on how to manage and improve financial and operational performance. Typical services relate to optimizing business models, designing and implementing management scorecards and reporting solutions, and supporting key managerial processes such as controlling, business planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Transformation of the Finance function, particularly by improving its key processes and aligning them with the supporting organization and IT systems.
- Change management, building the ability to implement sustainable change.
You will play a key role in projects aimed at (re-)designing organisations, processes and related technologies.
You will leverage your expertise to address the challenges of our customers and advise them on pragmatic solutions, from design to implementation, for a successful realization of the project benefits.
You will also support the business development of the services, in Belgium and on selected international accounts strategic to the Keyrus Group.
The role is based in Strombeek-Bever, with some travel depending on the missions.
- You hold an university degree in finance and/or accounting, economics or a similar discipline.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in management consulting for Finance.
- Operational experience in Finance or experience as a Business Partner (Business Control/Financial Planning and Analysis), with good insights in Finance Operating Models (process and governance) is considered as a plus.
- Having an interest and affinity for technology to improve the Finance function efficiency is a must.
- Excellent leadership, communication and listening skills demonstrating a clear leadership capability within the business.
- You can manage client relationships and detect commercial opportunities.
- Strong conceptual, methodical, analytical and strategic thinking as well as the ability to adapt in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Good presentations skills are also an absolute must as is knowing the tools that will allow you to deliver high level presentations to both functional as well as technical audiences.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
Who we are
Keyrus Management is an entrepreneurial player in the field of management consulting and transformation management putting the clients and the development of its consultants at the centre of its strategy.
It focuses on supporting its clients achieving sustainable operational and financial performance improvement.
We reach this objective by providing the following 2 core competences:
- Management Consulting : we assess and design operational and financial performance solutions for our customers.
- Transformation Execution : we provide high-skilled Programme Managers, Project Leaders as well as Business and Process Analysts who turn our client’s transformation programmes in tangible results.
Keyrus Management distinguishes itself from other players by its unique value proposition: the experience of its consultants, its independence and agility, its realistic advice, and its relationship with Keyrus, a business intelligence business, which reinforces its capability to design sustainable solutions for its customers.
Composed of 50 people relying on the solutions and the technology expertise of the Keyrus Group, this team has convinced major international corporations to support them redesigning their Sales, Marketing and Finance processes and organisation and re-engineer their Corporate Performance Management ecosystems. Such strategic initiatives involving business, organisational and technological challenges require competences that are at the heart of Keyrus value proposition.