Project Manager in Insurance sector
At KEYRUS, data has been at the heart of our DNA for more than 20 years. As a key partner in Consulting and Technologies, we strive to turn the data-digital paradigm successfully into opportunities by accompanying our clients’ digital transformation and leveraging their data assets. With 3,000 Consultants in 18 countries thereof 200 in Belgium, we operate through 3 business units: KEYRUS DATA INTELLIGENCE, KEYRUS DIGITAL, and KEYRUS MANAGEMENT to offer a full spectrum of answers to our clients’ challenges.
As Management Consultant, you would join KEYRUS MANAGEMENT, a team of business consultants addressing business transformation and innovation challenges of our clients services through process reengineering, integration of new technology platforms, and change management. Our team is composed of +50 professionals in Belgium intervening at our clients through multiple roles:
- Project Manager: you successfully lead projects or programmes from the scope definition to the implementation as well as acting act as facilitator
- Business Analyst: you facilitate the communication between business people and IT people thanks to your ability to understand business practices along with IT information needs to implement specific solutions
- Subject Matter Expert: you bring your professional expertise in a specific domain to inspire and develop strategic visions, and to advice on complex choices along transformation journeys
- Solution Implementation Specialist: you master both the functional and technical business solution packages that we implement and parametrize for our clients
We engage with our clients based on their needs and culture by taking either the end-to-end responsibility on project delivery or by sharing this responsibility in mixed teams with the client.
Our clients are mainly – but not exclusively - in the Finance, Life Sciences and FMCG sectors. We serve both large and medium size clients, in Belgium and worldwide, thanks to our local presence in 18 countries.
Join us. You can bring us a lot!
- Are you driven by passion and the desire to explore new horizons ?
- Do you have strong analytical and communication skills ?
- Do you want to make a difference your way ?
Join our Management Consulting team!
We are looking for people with the potential for growth as Project Manager or Confirmed Project Manager to lead business transformation projects in the world of data for the insurance sector. You leverage your prior experience and skills and benefit from our sound organisational expertise to address the challenges of our clients. You will advise our clients on a pragmatic approach when it comes to solutions, from scope definition to implementation, for a successful realization of the project benefits. You keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in our team and for our clients.
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- Master degree in Business Administration or Engineering or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience in Management Consulting or in project functions in the Industry
- Prior experience in the Financial Services sector, and more specifically in the Insurance industry
- Prior experience in one or more of these business domains: Finance, Claims Management, Technology, Customer Services, Sale of Life/Non-Life Insurance Products …
- Ability to learn and apply project methodologies
- Ability to understanding quickly new organizations, business processes and strategic objectives
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and to take action on it
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven
- Strong customer service orientation
- Expertise in some of the following tools is a plus:
- Project Management methodologies (certification in Agile, Prince II, …)
- Process improvement methodologies (BPMN, Design Thinking, Lean/Kaizen, SixSigma, …)
- Change Management methodologies (ADKAR, …)
- BI reporting software (Qliksense, Tableau, Business Objects, …)
- Regulatory Reporting software (Moody’s, Aptitude, Tagetik…)
- Data Governance software (Collibra, Informatica MDM, Semarchy…)
- RPA software (Automation Anyware, Blueprism, UIPath, …)
- Fluency in English, Dutch and/or French
What we offer
You will receive a training budget to support and sustain your skills and an attractive salary package including a company car and other benefits.
This is a position that will give you the chance to develop your career with the leaders in management and transformation!