Manager/Lead Consultant in Data Governance (DG, MDM, DQ)
Keyrus Data Intelligence is looking for a Manager/Senior consultant Data Governance to strengthen its advisory services for the Business Intelligence and Information management (BI/IM) service line in Belgium.
As a Manager/Senior consultant in Data Governance, you will take the lead in advising our clients on how to organize and manage their information. You will be given the creativity and freedom to build solutions that we can pro-actively take to market. By combining your business knowledge and technical skills you will support our clients in their Data Governance needs.
You are either an expert in Data Management looking to take your next step into Data Governance, or you are already working in Data Governance but looking for a new opportunity with a company that can help you evolve.
You will analyse the many challenges faced by companies in managing their data especially taking on the challenge of Big Data and Analytics projects and be able to guide them in the different aspects of data governance.
Typically the type of projects where our clients need Data Governance advice include;
Data Architecture Management, Data Development, Data Flows, Document & Content Management, Reference & Master Data Management (MDM), Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence Management, Data Security Management, Data Quality Management (DQ) and Big Data & Analytics.
Depending on your experience and personal interest, you will get the opportunity to be gradually involved in the entire business development lifecycle:
- Development of Services & Solutions offerings and go-to-market strategy
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our Data Governance methodology to keep it tuned with technology evolution (unstructured data, cloud, data privacy, …)
- Pre-sales activities such as proposal writing, preparing business case, organising demo’s
- Conduct advisory missions, maturity assessments and strategy studies in order to provide solid solutions, including data quality, data governance, master data management & architecture
- Building and coaching a team of Data Governance Experts
- Design of the Data Governance roadmap
- Follow up of the implementation
- You have a passion for information management
- Able to communicate both in business as well as in technical language.
- You have at least 10 years of relevant experience within the Data, BI/Analytics and Data Warehousing (ETL Tools & concepts), with your most recent experience around Data Governance (DG), Master Data Management (MDM) or Data Quality (DQ).
- You have an in-depth knowledge of data governance/data management concepts, approaches, methodologies and tools.
- Knowledge of DAMA-DMBOK is considered as an asset (a CDMP certification is a plus)
- Understanding of Big Data, Data Vaults, Data Lakes etc
- You have good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience in business development and proposal writing is considered as an asset
- You will have a background in some of the following tools; SAS DataFlux, Informatica (MDM/IDQ), Semarchy, orchestra networks, Kalido, IBM Infoshere (IS for DQ), Talend (MDM, DQ), Trillium, Collibra, Tableau, Oracle (EDQ), SAP (DQM, DS, IS) etc
- Fluency in Dutch or French and English is a must
What we offer
Keyrus offers a working environment and projects that attract the best people working in business intelligence, data analytics and performance management. Working on diverse and challenging projects, you will have the opportunity to develop multi-disciplinary IT/business skills to help you build a strong career path.
You will receive a very attractive salary package including a company car and other benefits and a training budget to support and sustain your expertise.
Who we are
Keyrus, creator of value in the era of Data and Digital
Keyrus is dedicated to helping enterprises take advantage of the Data and Digital paradigm to enhance their performance, facilitating and accelerating their transformation, and generating new drivers of growth, competitiveness, and sustainability.
Keyrus in Belgium employs 200 highly skilled consultants and is part of the international Keyrus Group, an international player in consulting and technologies and a specialist in Data and Digital. Created in 1996, listed on Euronext's Eurolist, with consolidated revenues of €273m in 2018 and with more than 3200 employees in 20 countries, the Keyrus Group offers the performance, solidity and know-how of a large professional services organization, whilst preserving the agility of a young company.