Management Consultant - Manager
Composed of 45 people relying on the solutions and technology expertise of the Keyrus Group, we, as the Keyrus MANAGEMENT team in Belgium, provide business transformation services through process reengineering and technology innovation – especially around data innovation - to our clients. Our clients are mainly in the financial, life sciences and FMCG sectors. We serve both large (BEL20) and medium size clients, in BeLux and worldwide thanks to the local presence of Keyrus in 16 countries.
Our consultants are working for our clients in various functions including Business Analyst, Project Manager and Subject Matter Expert in specific functional areas: Finance & Procurement, Sales & Marketing and Data Management & Data Analytics.
We engage with our clients based on their needs and culture:
• We deliver services both in project team mode and in staff augmentation mode
• When we take the end-to-end responsibility on project delivery, we mostly work together in mixed teams with Keyrus’ other, more technology oriented, Data Intelligence and Digital Experience departments. This enables us to address the complexity of the project with a broader and therefore richer set of skills and competences
• When we work in staffing mode, we ensure regular follow-up both with the client to monitor their satisfaction and with the consultant to provide him with coaching, material and training
We adapt our delivery method to be relevant in a specific context. Therefore, we apply both classic methods (Prince II, Lean SixSigma, BPMN…) and more recent approaches (Agile, PACE, Design-Thinking…) which we train our people for.
Keyrus MANAGEMENT Belgium is actively looking for Managers who still want to confirm their impact at clients in terms of delivery but who also want to potentially experiment in business development on client sites.
- Master degree in Business Administration or Engineering or assimilated
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Management Consulting and/or Line Management (in which case a proven track record in project realisation is a must)
- Experience in one or more of the following fields of expertise:
- Finance function
- Sales & Marketing function with a digital touch
- Banking or Insurance sector
- Life sciences sector
- FMCG sector (beverages)
- Ability to define and apply methodologies and approaches to meet client needs and expectations
- Manage multi-disciplinary teams (3-5) across multiple locations
- Foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadlines
- Having a strong impact and influencing key decisions
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and take action on it
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills (out-of-the box attitude)
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience with technologies such as Salesforce.com, Qliksense, Anaplan, Tableau, Collibra, RPA systems (Automation Anyware, Blueprism…), or Process Mining systems (Celonis, QPR…) is a plus
- Fluency in English, Dutch and/or French
What we offer
You will receive a training budget to support and sustain your skills and an attractive salary package including a company car and other benefits.
This is a position that will give you the chance to develop your career with the leaders in management and transformation!